Friday, October 16, 2009

My Baby is Very Sick

Before Matt passed out in his hospital bed earlier, he told me.

"Mama...my friends on Twitter don't know what's happening and I don't want 'em to worry about me"

He was sick as a dog but he had to make sure I'll write somethin' on the blog for all his Twitter friends to know. I figure I write somethin' right now.

Matt has been tellin' me about Twitter family that constantly gives him support when he needs it. Sure is thankful he has y'all!

Matt had gotten sick and showed signs of Autonomic Dysreflexia a couple days ago. Brought him to the ER and they treated him for AD. He's gotten sicker since then and the doctor is suspecting some kind of kidney or liver infection. Test results will be telling us more.

Now Matt is a strong boy and will be fine, I'm sure. Thank y'all for being so kind to my baby boy.

Very thankful and many love
Tami