Thursday, June 25, 2009

Thank you

Really, I don't know how else to say it other than thank you. Thank you to everyone that offered advice to help me cheer Sean up. Thank you for those who tried to make me feel better. Thank you.

It's funny when your friends from all over the world try so hard to cheer you up and make your situation seem somewhat better, you have nothing on your mind than what's at hand. Even though they try so hard, you tend to zone out of what they're saying to you, what their singing and focus on the situation at hand.

Is it the mind that blocks you from what good things your friends are saying or your body that physically can't forget about the bad news? What is it really and at this point, I don't care.

I don't seem to care about anything anyone is asking me. I don't seem to be able to focus on what I need to be doing. (i.e planning out the lay out of the house and summer AP homework) Only thing on my mind is this 5 year old boy, holding tight onto my neck and can't tell me what's wrong or what he would like to do.

I really wonder what's on his mind. That smile he had yesterday, the smile, the laugh, the questions, all gone. And like a psychiatric patient, he sits on my lap, staring into my laptop and just stares. No words, no smile, no laugh, not even a grin.

I can see the lost look in his eyes. And don't know how to fix it.
I wish I can.

0 comments:

Post a Comment