Sunday, April 25, 2010

Week of April 25th, 2010

If you didn't know, I went to Brooks&Dunn and Jason Aldean's concert last night. I took a bunch of audio clips of chorus of songs. And at the same time, took some videos of songs, live. There are definitely a few that I would like to share with you guys (Brooks&Dunn did a tribute to the troops with their song Only In America) I'll put it up here on the blog and what not after I look through 'em and put 'em on my computer. Hopefully it won't take too long for me to go through 'em.

But for this week, I'd like to share this song by a new artist to the country music world, his name is Matt Kennon and with his new album The Call, he's already making hits with his amazing lyrics.


Matt Kennon and his new album The Call

When his single The Call came out, radio stations all over the nation were swamped with calls requesting this song. And soon, he became more than just another starter in the country music industry, he is making a name for himself.

So join me this week and listen to Matt Kennon's The Call and think to yourself, who in your life deserve the call? Don't wait, call 'em right now.


0 comments:

Post a Comment