Sunday, May 9, 2010

Week of May 9th, 2010

As you guys know, today is Mother's Day and well...I think this week for Weekly Tunes, I'll share one Mom's favorite song with you guys.

My family and I, we're a huge Country family. We listen to a lot of country music but we aren't shy to listen to other music genre's either. Because as Mom always said, "Whether you like it or not, they're playing it, so someone's got to like 'em!" Once awhile you can see Mom humming to Replay by Iyaz or sing along to Tik Tok by Ke$ha.

But for this week, I'd like to share with you one of Mom's favorite songs.

Join me this week and listen to Train's Hey Soul Sister, one of Mom's favorite songs. (I know what you're probably thinking, "Your Mom tries to be cool, Matt." and ya, she sometimes she does try too hard but got to hand it to my Mom for liking Train, love you Mama)


2 comments:

prettyinink0402 said...

I LOVEEEE this song! Your Mom has good taste! It's actually me & one of my bff's songs, she's always referred to me as her soul sister because were so much alike...who knew train would write a song for us?!!

prettyinink0402 said...

Tag your it, award on my blog! :o)))

Post a Comment