Sunday, May 16, 2010

Week of May 16th, 2010

I'm going to say that I actually didn't have a song in mind for Weekly Tunes. But lately I have been hearing these lines repeatedly by a lot of different people and I had no clue what they are talking about nor which song it was from.

Can we pretend that airplanes in night sky are shooting stars
I could really use a wish right now.


So a friend told me and I thought this be a good Weekly Tunes! So this song is as new as to me as it is to you guys (or maybe not to some of you?) Join me this week and listen to BoB (ft. Hayley Williams)'s Airplanes



Also, as a side note. I couldn't decide if I wanted to take a shower first or have breakfast first so I thought of flipping a coin. Since I couldn't flip a coin (darn those little things in life...) I found this awesome site that let's you flip any number of coins and in any currency! It's freaking amazing and rather addicting! Haha Check 'em out at Random.org (Yes I know I'm easily amused...)

0 comments:

Post a Comment