Sunday, February 21, 2010

Week of February 21, 2010

I got back from my college visit last Monday (the 15th) I got sick Monday night and well, let's just say that I missed the entire week of school. FAIL! So I did nothing but stayed home, slept, and is just sick as a dog.

And this week, I realized I'm glad that:
  • I got Mom here to make Chicken Noodle Soup for me.
  • I got Mom here to help me cough out these nasty mucus.
  • I got Nicole to talk to me and make me feel somewhat better by just hearing hear voice.
  • I got Nicole to help me trying to put aside the current events and be happy for what we have now.
And thinking about that, slowly I realize us guys' life would be nothing without 'em girls. Funny when we're young, us boys run away from girls because they have cooties. And now we hate to love 'em and love to hate 'em all at the same time. As Brooks&Dunn sings it best "Til you put a girl in it. You aint got nothin, What's it all worth, Without a little lovin" So this week, join me in listening to Brooks&Dunn's Put A Girl in It and be glad no matter how much "cooties" girls got, we got 'em in our lives!
P.S. This music video makes me

0 comments:

Post a Comment