Sunday, September 19, 2010

Week of September 19th, 2010

Three topics of discussion today

First I'd like to apologize to my readers for my inconsistency reviews and posts on Knuckles Reviews. Life have been rather busy and I have put off several things on my To-Do List in order to ensure that everything runs smoothly in this household. At the same time I am trying to help save money (good thing to do in this economy?) and have started to reassessing things (one of many things include cutting out cable and just have internet. I don't watch much TV anyways and everything I watch is online. Since we have Netflix, it's not the end of the world if we cut cable- but definitely will miss The History Channel and The Military Channel )

That aside, I have recently discovered a site called Shelfari. Shelfari is a site that let you place books you've read, you plan on reading, and you are currently reading on a virtual bookshelf. It let's the user rate and review the book and even let users join groups base off of which genre the reader likes to read or by a reader's age group.

That said, I had decided to remove the book section out of Knuckles Reviews and replace 'em with the virtual bookshelf that you'll see over at the Book Reviews Page over at Knuckles Reviews. (It took me awhile to settle on a new layout and then customize it. But I think that is the layout and design I'm going to settle with for now) If you click on the books there, it'll bring you over to my Shelfari account. I know there aren't that many books on there right now but I am currently trying to remember all the books I've read since junior high school, rate 'em, review 'em, and put 'em on Shelfari. You read me right, all of the books I've read since jr. high. So it might take awhile but hey, it's on my To-Do list, I'll complete it, eventually.

So don't forget that Knuckles Reviews is still there and if you'd like to review anything or want anything reviewed, you can always contact me!

Next order of business is in regards to this blog. I know I have been lacking at my posts and I apologize. I know I posted a blog about A Change but truth be told I haven't been doing real good at changing anything. I am not afraid to say that I failed at trying to change this blog around, maybe I'm just not ready for the next steps of blogging...

Anyways, if you know me, you know that September does not come easy for me. (Especially towards the end of the month) In order to deal with everything, I tend to pack everything into September so I'll have less free time. The more free time I have, the more I think. The more I think, the more I miss my old life. And that ends to lead to a huge depression hole that I am already trying to get out of. The depression hole truly does not need to be deeper or wider. So, the less free time I have during September, the better.

That pretty much explains why I haven't been posting a lot lately. Either that was an explanation or an excuse. Either way, I apologize again and truly hope that I will find the time to write more (hopefully my brain will collaborate and be in a writing mood) There is a lot of things in this blog that is kind of in a stalemate situation so hopefully, hopefully some time soon I can get the wheel spinning. Thanks for so understanding guys and thank you for reading my blog. Also a huge thank you for my followers and people who are still reading my almost 30,000 tweets since I joined Twitter.

Lastly, here's this week's Weekly Tunes, personally picked by my good friend Cody Allen aka Allen (and yes he is on Twitter, tweet at him and say hi!)

I Don't Have To Be Me ('Til Monday) by Steve Azar

0 comments:

Post a Comment