Sunday, September 5, 2010

Week of September 5th, 2010

I haven't had much motivation lately to write a blog. Not sure if this just this time of the year or the fact that the good ideas in my brain are long gone. Either way, haven't blog much lately and I apologize to my readers for that. Hopefully I'll find the motivation to write soon.

I found myself in many conflicts, not with people around me but with myself. Again, maybe that's because it's that time of the year or maybe I'm losing my mind. Either way, hopefully I'll be back to my normal blogging schedule soon.

Be sure to check out Weekly Tunes though. Because there's a reason why I put 'em on my blog. This week, check out "我討厭我自己" (I Hate Myself) by 吳建豪. If you understand the lyrics, good for you. If not, well it's a good song, listen to it anyways.

Chorus:
我討厭我自己 總是搞不定你
難道他比我的心對你還要細膩
當我看到你的窗口透著他的身影
開始懷疑我只是代替品

我討厭我自己 總在樓下等你
在我裝不知情你卻緊緊擁在他的懷裡
當我從照後鏡看到你們的情景 我開始學習放棄

我討厭我自己 by 吳建豪


0 comments:

Post a Comment