Sunday, September 26, 2010

Week of September 26th, 2010

I came home from Church and got this email from an anonymous person:

Matt,

I know that this few weeks have not been easy for you. These few years have not been easy for you at all. And with yesterday, I know you'd rather be playing football than watching football. But keep at it, Matt, you'll do amazing things one day. I know you will. I am sure your Mom and Dad are both very proud of you. Keep at it.

I came across this song not long ago and thought of you. I am sure you are familiar with this music video but if not, watch it. I hope it brings you up when you are down in the dumps.

A friend.


To that friend, I'd like to say thank you.
I am doing the best I can to take myself out of this dump.
Thank you.

Went to Church today and the pastor used a quote that made me think:

Above all else, guard your heart, for it is the wellspring of life.
Proverb 4:23


Doing my best right now. Here's this week's Weekly Tunes.
Thanks, friend.


0 comments:

Post a Comment