Sunday, June 6, 2010

Week of June 6th, 2010

First off, sorry to my readers that I haven't written anything interesting lately and it's been a week since my last blog post. I just have been extremely busy with school and life I haven't got the time to write as much as I'd like. Hopefully things will settle down soon and I will have more time to write.

Last night, Grandparents and I went out to a buffet with some friends that were in town. We talked, laugh, and overall had a good time. By the time we left the place 3 hours later, I'm sure all our stomach was extremely full. We then had a Wii party for another 2 hours. Had an amazing night.

Guess from all the recent activities, I fell asleep and don't remember going to bed. I had a dream about Mom (details I already forget about) and woke up in cold sweat. And I sat there, thinking about Mom and couldn't fall back asleep. So I sat there, thinking about Mom and cried.

That little Matt inside of me is crying and begging for someone to bring Mom back. To bring my Mama back. And I constantly wonder when I will stop asking for that. When will I realize that bringing Mom back is not possible. And that I will have to wait till I see her on the other side. And that...seems like an eternity.

I'll see you on the other side...
Sometimes it seems I don't have a prayer
Let the weather take me anywhere
But I know I wanna go
Where the streets are gold
Cause you'll be there


Join me this week and listen to George Strait's You'll Be There. I know I want to go where the streets are gold and I hope that Mama will be there waiting for me one day. But that day can't come soon enough. I love you Mama.

0 comments:

Post a Comment