Sunday, June 13, 2010

Week of June 13th, 2010

Once again, I'm going to apologize to you guys. I told myself last week that I was going to try and write more this week but guess that never happened. Still very busy, stressed, and all that jazz. I did finish Vince Flynn's Term Limits so there may be a book review post fairly soon. Don't have too much expectations for me though, I hate to let you guys down.

Maybe it was the stress but I've found myself this past week swearing a lot. My Grandma kept reminding me not to be a potty mouth around Sarah. She said that her littler ears and brain and remember everything I say, so watch my mouth. I tried and a lot of the times, it failed.

And just like that, I discover a new song that simply covers everything. Rather funny/interesting song if you ask me. Join me this week and listen to Kevin Fowler's Pound Sign (#?*!)

I feel like #?*!...Don't give a blank and a whole lotta other choice words I can't say...Today I feel like #?*!
Ha what interesting lyrics.



Hopefully Sarah won't grow up a potty mouth just like her brother.

0 comments:

Post a Comment